Estate Planning is a crucial component to the management of your superannuation assets. In light of this, attention to Binding Death Benefit Nominations (BDBNs) should surpass ‘just filling in a form’.
The Superfund Partners approach to a holistic estate plan that includes an SMSF has the following components:
- Personal Will
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPoA)
- High quality up to date and strategically drafted trust deed
- Corporate trustee for your SMSF
- Pensions are auto-reversionary (for pension members)
- Non-lapsing binding death benefit nominations (BDBNs) (for all members)
The commentary above is provided in relation to the following article that was published by SMSF Magazine on the 16th of June:
If you have any questions, or would like to speak to us about your SMSF estate plan, please contact us.