Our online SMSF accounts have recently been updated with the ability to view a number of portfolio charts including the ability to track the investment performance of your SMSF portfolio against a number of industry benchmarks including the the All Ordinaries, ASX 200 as well as a number of sector specific indexes.
The reports enable you to select the following variables:
- Date range
- Breakdown – i.e. by market type, asset pool or even data feed
- Comparison – i.e. benchmarks such as the ASX 200 etc
You can also download the investment performance report as a PDF or excel (.csv) file.
There are a number of other reports in addition to investment performance available via our online SMSF reporting dashboard including:
- Bank account transactions
- Pension limits (minimum and maximums)
- Contribution caps (concessional and non-concessional)
- Investment valuations
- Asset allocation and strategy
- Realised and unrealised capital gains
- Investment income
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Member statements (benefit estimates)
We generally only provide online access to our clients who have in place a monthly direct-debit for their fees.